Attic Storage Prize Draw Terms And Conditions
The promoter is: Attic Self Storage Limited (company no. 5999141) whose registered office is at 500 Wick Lane, London E3 2TB.
The prize draw is open to selected current customers of Attic Self Storage, invited to participate by email and who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Attic Self Storage and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
There is no entry fee.
By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To enter, recipients of the email containing an invite to complete a survey, need to complete the survey online via the link in the email. Once the survey is completed the participant will be entered into the draw.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 16th of June 2019. After this date entries to the prize draw will continue to be accepted, but will no longer be eligible to win the prize.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Entrants must submit their answers to the online survey following the link contained in the email request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. The prize will be “£100” for 1 randomly selected winner from all completed surveys. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative with similar value at their discretion.
5. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by Attic Self Storage Limited.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com stating “Request for winner details” in the Subject line.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.