Self Storage in London
There may be many reasons to move your house. No matter what that exciting reason might be, it can be definitely frustrating when you start thinking about where to store your things when you may be in between places. Fortunately, there is a much easier way to go about with the situation and that is to opt for self storage services. This will make your move easy and convenient. Storage facilities are secure, affordable and trouble free solution to stowing and protecting your items during the move. Self storage services will offer you great peace of mind, which will allow you to concentrate on other things that are important during the move rather than worry about your belongings. Now if the hassle of moving, packing and unpacking is burdening and you’re trying to figure out where to put your belongings, then consider Attic Storage. With us, self storage in London
will be a breeze.
Why choose Attic Storage for your storage in London?
- You needn’t pay any registration fees.
- You will have access to your storage unit 24/7 at no extra cost.
- You will be sole owner of the key to your storage unit.
- The storage units will be well protected. With digitally recorded CCTV you can rest assured that your things are safe here. Other security systems include central station monitoring of intruder and fire alarm systems. The environment will be clean and dry. All these facilities will keep your possessions safe and secure.
- Boxes and packing materials can be got from our store.
- You have free use of trolleys and pallets to assist you with unloading
- Pricing is reasonable and transparent. There are no hidden charges.
If you need help with storage in London
contact Attic Self Storage Limited 1 Maverton Road London E3 2JE, Fax: 020 8981 6810, telephone: 020 8981 6800
If your 2020 lockdown experience was one long summer of stress and worry – trying to provide childca...
16 Sep 2020
In 2019 we acquired our third site in Marylebone London, situated on the junction of Rossmore Road a...
24 Jul 2020
The housing market is understandably in a bit of a mess right now. House prices are predicted to fal...
15 May 2020