The 2013 FEDESSA Self Storage Conference will be held at the Etc. Venues St Pauls in central London, it has been announced. The venue provides a striking and contemporary setting for this year's conference, which marks a departure from pervious years in which the self storage conference has typically been held in traditional hotel-conference venues. In addition to the striking contemporary nature of the London 2013 conference, the event also marks a departure from the past with the conference centre being separated from the accommodation. While this offers delegates a range of accommodation to choose from, it does also present them with the challenge of finding their way to and from the conference.
The conference will offer delegates an unrivalled opportunity to network with other self storage professionals
In addition to providing a fantastic networking opportunity, the Self Storage Conference 2013 will offer delegates a range of informative content including:
- Conference opener by BJ Cunningham, a thought-leader in the field of brand marketing and communications
- A panel discussion on the future of Self Storage manned by Peter Gowers of SafeStore and Jimmy Gibson of Big Yellow amongst others
- Dennis Turner, a world reknowned economist providing insights into the state of the economy with a slant on the property market and what this means for storage
- Online marketing tips direct from a Google executive
- A dinner cruise down the river thames, and an Awards dinner in the Museum of London
- Richard Farleigh of Dragons Den fame
There will be a variety of other panels and sessions including round-table discussions enabling self storage operators from across Europe to bash heads together and with supplier members to tackle common problems and continue to move our industry forward.
The 2013 FEDESSA Self Storage Conference is being held in central London on October 14th & 15th, and is open for both members and non-members to attend, simply contact the SSA for more information, or contact Attic Self Storage
who will be happy to put you in touch.
Most of us have had that feeling at some point – where we could do with just a little more space! Wh...
14 Apr 2021
If you’ve found a way of continuing to work through the vagaries of the past ten tier-filled months,...
17 Feb 2021
With Britain in the grip of another lockdown, you may well be expecting that Christmas will be somet...
13 Nov 2020