How it works – business
Arranging self storage for business is straightforward.
Please call a member of our team to discuss your requirements. We’ll start by asking a few questions about you, your business and your storage needs. Once we have a better understanding of why you need extra storage space, we’ll figure out the best way to make it happen for you. Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place!
- Come and pay us a visit in one of our contemporary self storage sites in London
- Reserve your storage space, and book any extras you might need:
- storage or archive racking
- power point or light in your unit
- Create an account & book a storage space with us
- Visit your desired store to view the space, ensure it’s suitability and sign the contract
That’s it! Once you’ve signed up, we’ll automatically take payment every month by direct debit or from your credit or debit card, until you terminate your storage agreement.
We only bill monthly / 4 weekly (according to your preference), and you can give notice at any time – we’ll charge by the day, with no long-term commitments. You’re free to up-size or down-size at any time.
Remember, we also offer a goods receipt & dispatch service, and complimentary wi-fi alongside our free 24 hour access. Attic self storage really does offer businesses an extension of their own space.