Storage East London
If you are looking for storage in East London, then look no further, the Attic Self Storage facility in Bow, beside the A12 is conveniently placed for most East London districts and boroughs.
Attic Self Storage was established in 2006 and the Bow storage facility was their first store and it has been a tremendous success. The store has been expanded 4 times to keep up with demand, and a new storage facility has recently been opened in North London. They have established an enviable customer service reputation and have many returning customers, so why not try it for yourself when you need extra space for storage.
Find us for storage East London
Bow Storage: 500 Wick Lane, Bow, London, E3 2TB
Why Attic Self Storage is a good choice
- we are local and based in East London
- well-lit, well maintained, dry and safe modern storage facility
- easy access to 24 hour storage day or night 24/7
- secure storage with the latest monitoring systems
- a good choice of storage units to fit your budget
- we offer competitive local pricing and tips for cheap storage London
- private, personal access to storage units
- the supply of boxes and packing materials on request
- extra business services
- man and van for moving belongings in and out of storage
- excellent customer service
- our commitment to the local community
East London districts we service
Bow, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Bethnal Green, Bromley by Bow, Canary Wharf, Canning Town, Dalston, East Ham, Haggerston, Homerton, Isle of Dogs, Leyton, Mile End, Poplar, Redbridge, Shadwell, Shoreditch, Stepney, Storage East Village, Spitalfields, Stratford, Upper Clapton, Walthamstow, Wapping, Whitechapel, Westfield Stratford City,
East London post codes we service
E1, E2, E3, E8, E9, E10, E11, E14, E15, E16, E20
For south of the river see storage south east London, to see how we can be of service.