Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Attic Self Storage Limited (company no. 5999141) whose registered office is at 500 Wick Lane, London E3 2TB.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Attic Self Storage and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.atticstorage.co.uk/spring-cleaning-tips-and-brain-teaser
This competition would be run on Facebook.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2019. After this date entries to the competition will continue to be accepted, but will no longer be eligible to win the prize.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must submit their answers by directly commenting on Attic Self Storage specific post that features the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize will be a “Dyson V8 Animal” handheld cordless vacuum cleaner. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative similar item from the Dyson range if any difficulties are encountered sourcing the original item.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by Attic Self Storage Limited.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com stating “Request for winner details” in the Subject line.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.