Self storage N1
Self storage N1 can be provided at our self storage facility in Bow, or at Kings Cross, whichever it the most convenient for you. Self storage units can be rented for both personal and business use, and there is no fixed term rental period.
King Cross storage: 270-276 York Way, Kings Cross, London N7 9PQ
Bow storage: 500 Wick Lane, Bow, London E3 2TB
Why you should use Attic Self Storage
- we have many customers from N1
- we offer local competitive pricing
- we have a reputation for excellent customer service
- our storage facility is secure, clean and dry
- storage can be accessed 24 hours a day, 24/7
- we support the local community through sponsorship
- we operate a “man and van” service to help you move
Information about N1, Islington
There was a time when if you were born in Islington you would be a “cockney”, defined as being born within the sound of the famous Bow Bells of the church of St. Mary-le-Bow. Now the ambient noise has meant that the area within the sound of the bells is much smaller and only a very small area of Islington can hear them.
Islington dates back to Angle Saxon times and was known as Giseldone. The current name originates from the 17th centrury. The Royal Agricultureal Hall was built in 1862, and it was used for recitals and for The Royal Tournament, but is was requisitioned for use by The Mount Pleasant sorting office during WWII, and it never re-opened.
Many of the Georgian houses were renovated in the 1960s, and private and social housing built after the war, exist side by side.