Self storage London N7
We now provide self storage for N7, from our latest contemporary self storage facility opened in 2016. It is accessible from many districts in North London especially the districts of Camden, Kings Cross, Holloway and Islington.
Why you should use Attic Self Storage
- we are a local self storage company for N7
- we provide excellent customer service
- we offer competitive local pricing
- there is a large range of storage units to choose from
- our flexible contracts have no fixed rental period
- you get easy access to storage 24 hours a day, 24/7
- there is a secure monitoring system 24 hours per day
- there are additional free business services
- we are close to arterial roads and public transport
York Way storage
Kings Cross storage: 270-276 York Way, Kings Cross, London N7 9PQ
Local information about N7
N7 contains several lively and vibrant night clubs which are attended by students from the local university campuses. To the North East of N7 there is the Emirates Football Stadium, home to Arsenal Football Club, and to the South West, there is St Pancras station and Regents Canal, and our storage facility is somewhere in between.
Caledonian Road is the location for Caledonian Park and Community Orchard, which has retained the old 19th century Victorian clock tower originally constructed for the Metropolitan Cattle Market. The park was created in 1970, and many trees and shrubs were planted to encourage wildlife and to provide woodland walks for visitors. The Orchard was created in 2010 to add to the biodiversity. The park attracts activities from many different community groups.
The area contains a mix of housing, from older slightly run down properties, to new developments and gentrification. Customers often require storage when moving between properties and businesses need to be able to store stock in a safe and secure environment so our self storage facility is well placed to serve this market.
See storage north London for other districts we service.