The original Attic Self Storage in Bow, East London offers business and personal self storage in a range of sizes with flexible rental terms. Attic Self Storage is located a mere stone’s throw from the London Stadium so it’s convenient and easily reached from all over the area.
Our East London storage units are all individually alarmed and are accessible 24/7 with your own lock and key. Only you and nominated people will be able to get in. Finally, the entire site in Bow is monitored by CCTV, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We cater to countless local districts including Hackney, Leyton, Tower Hamlets, Stratford, Westfield Stratford City, Shoreditch, and Whitechapel. If you are looking for self storage in Bow, or East London, then you’ve come to the right place, contact us today.
address500 Wick Lane
How to find Attic Self Storage Bowget directions
Head South or North on A12, and take the Old Ford junction on to Wick Lane, Attic Self Storage, Bow, is opposite the Shell petrol station.
Meet the Bow Attic Self Storage team
Assistant Store Manager
Reception opening times:
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm
Saturday 9:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
Bank Holidays – normally Sunday trading hours – please check with us
access to storage units for clients is available 24hrs a day
Bow Storage: Key info
- flexible rental terms, wide range of sizes
- only you hold the key: fully secure, 24hr access
- local company for East London
- competitive pricing + price match guarantee
- excellent, award-winning customer service
- clean, bright & modern premises
- man and van moving help available
- free-to-use trollies, dollies, and pump trucks
- close to central London yet outside the Congestion Charging zone
Unit sizes from mailbox & lockers up to 350 sq ft units, and most sizes in between – ask in store