Demand for London property is at an all-time high. This makes it difficult for businesses of all shapes and sizes to find the flexible business storage space they need to trade effectively.
That’s where we come in.
Attic Self Storage offers secure, individually alarmed storage units for businesses of all shapes and sizes. With easy access 24hrs a day, 365 days a year as standard, only you (and your nominated contacts) have access to the storage room. Whether for archiving, spare stock, overflow office equipment or as somewhere to keep your stock and prepare your orders, you’ll find our storage units well suited to the task.
We have worked with:
- start-up businesses
- market traders
- internet businesses
- blue-chip distribution businesses
- blue-chip engineering & construction firms
- Retail, fashion and F&B businesses
To find out more about some of the businesses we’ve had the pleasure of serving, take a look at our self storage business cases.
Business Storage London
Our business storage clients have different needs to our domestic storage customers. We have worked with businesses for a number of years, enabling us to develop a good understanding of their particular needs and requirements for self storage, and how we can mold ourselves to provide the service they need.
This is what we’ve learned:
- Space Our business clients need space. Somewhere to keep their stock, pick & pack orders.
- Flexibility The ability to take more space to accommodate large orders or seasonal trends, but then hand the space back when it’s no longer needed. Flexible storage spaces. And flexible terms; no long-term contracts and onerous rent deposits. We offer month to month storage agreements, billed to the day you use the space for, with the option to give us notice at any time. Fully flexible, to suit your business needs as they evolve
- Time Small businesses are time starved. We should know, we are one! We feel your pain, and we’ll help you make it work, by providing a parcel collection and delivery signing service, so that you will not have to waste time by hanging around.
- Technology Small businesses rely on technology to make life easier. That’s why we’ve invested heavily in this website, and are proud to be able to say we’re the first self storage business in the UK to offer full online check-in and account management. So wherever you are, you can view your bills, update your payment details, add more space or give notice on existing storage units. No stress.
- Service matters It’s easy to claim you deliver great service, or that your team cares more about clients than competitors. But our team really does care, and they really do deliver great service. We hire for attitude and train for skill, and place customer service at the center of our staff reward system. That’s why we’ve won an award for outstanding customer service and we continue to earn great feedback online, wherever you look
- Location is key So our stores are located in central London, because time is money and in our experience, businesses want to be close to their client base
- Access is paramount With unpredictable traffic patterns in and around London, not having to worry about access hours is crucial for many of our business clients and that’s why our 24hr, 365 days a year complimentary access proves so popular
- Safe and secure Stock is precious, but perhaps more important is your ability to satisfy your customer’s needs on demand. That’s why in addition to providing 24hr access, all our storage units are individually alarmed, and access to our remotely monitored CCTV controlled sites is only possible via digital access control systems
- Always great value Businesses need to keep a keen eye on their bottom line. That’s why we’ve focused hard on striking the right balance between quality and efficiency. We probably won’t be the cheapest storage provider in Greater London, because we won’t compromise on quality or service; we won’t compromise on security; we won’t compromise on location and we won’t cut any corners when building our great storage facilities. But our prices will always remain competitive. That’s how we can be certain we will represent the best value proposition for your business
Whether you’re a blue-chip multinational needing a shared storage space for technicians; an SME looking for easily accessed archive space; a smaller business needing flexible store-room space or a brand new start-up, you’ll find our services are tailored to meet your exacting requirements.
Take a look at the range of services we offer businesses storing with us here.