3A Claps Gate Lane, Beckton, E6 6JF
- Complimentary 24 hour access
- Online Check In
- App Controlled Locks
- Forklift Truck Available
- Packaging Materials
- Work Space Pods
- EV Charging Points
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Transport Services
- Free WiFi
- Customer Toilets
- Externally Monitored CCTV
- Outside Congestion Charging Zone
- Staffed 7 days per week
- Special Offers Available
- Customer Recommended
- Powered & Lit Units
- Delivery Receipt
- Secure Buildings & Units
- Free Parking for Loading
3A Claps Gate Lane, Beckton, E6 6JF
How to Find Attic Self Storage, Beckton
Our extensive, modern facility is conveniently situated alongside Sainsbury’s on Claps Gate Lane in Newham alongside the Beckton Triangle and Gateway Retail Parks accessed from the intersection between Newham Way (A13) and Royal Docks Road. The site can also be accessed when traveling north along Royal Docks Road from the direction of Gallions Reach Shopping Park and City Airport.
So, the good news is, if you do live in East London and are in need of self storage, Beckton, and our facility over there, is surrounded by excellent transport links, making it easy to get there for people living in other East London towns including the likes of: Plaistow, East Ham, Newham, North Woolwich, Silvertown, Upton Park, Forest Gate, Illford, Barking, Creekmouth, and Loxford.
Travelling to our site by car is simple from the A13, M23 or North Circular. Being located in a popular shopping destination, our new Beckton store will also be easily accessible using public transport via the DLR stations of Beckton or Gallions Reach whilst, at the same time, being served by the 366, 262 and 325 bus routes.
Attic Self Storage, Beckton
If you’re looking for storage space for your next house clearance in Beckton we have the solution for you! We’re pleased to introduce our new Attic Self Storage, Beckton store…our fifth site in London!
Situated adjacent to Sainsbury’s, The Gateway Retail Park and just off the A13, Newham Way in East London, our Beckton store will be a convenient self storage solution for households or businesses in the Newham district.
Just a short journey to the Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf, off the North Circular and within easy access of the M25, it really is the perfect location for storage in East London.
The future of self storage, Beckton can expect to experience our new, purpose built, state of the art facility from early 2022 – bringing self storage with a difference to the population of East London.
Why Visit Attic Self Storage Beckton?
We aim to be the best value storage provider in the Beckton area. We want our customers to feel able to access their unit whenever they want and so our storage units are situated in a safe, light and welcoming environment, enhanced with additional services and all delivered with exceptional customer service as standard.
We will always try to cater for your individual requirements wherever possible. Get in touch and put us to the test! Here are the key benefits to using an Attic Self Storage unit.
- Complimentary 24 hour access: Beckton residents benefit from complimentary, day and night access to storage units
- Electronic, app-controlled locks on all units: making it simple to access your storage with your phone
- Flexible contracts: We offer flexible contracts with no minimum stay
- Local price match guarantee: To ensure our place as the best value storage provider in Harrow, we offer a local price match guarantee
- You’re only charged for what you use: We refund any unused rent
- Top tier customer service: Our customer service is award-winning (see our great customer reviews)
- Fairly paid staff: We are proud to say that we are a London Living wage employer
- Supporting Beckton: We are a local business that believes strongly in supporting local initiatives.
- Discounted packaging materials: As our customer, you can benefit from great savings on all of our packaging materials.
- Flexible billing options: We utilise calendar monthly billing.
- Monday - Sunday 24 Hours
- Public Holidays 24 Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 18:30
- Saturday 9:30 - 18:30
- Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
- Public Holidays 10:00 - 16:00
Meet the store team
Our fully trained team is on hand to answer any questions, provide help and generally to make sure you have a great storage experience. They can help at any stage of the process from selecting the right unit size for your needs to arranging transport for your move in. Just ask us!
Assistant Store Manager