We have put together some top tips for anyone looking for self storage in East London.
- Check the facilities. Are they clean, dry and secure? Do you feel comfortable leaving your possessions there? If you have any doubts about the cleanliness of the building then do not use that self storage facility.
- Check the opening times. Is the facility open all the time? Will you be able to access your possessions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year? Make sure that you will be able to get to your possessions if you need to.
- What about parking? Will you be able to park near the storage area or will you only be able to park far away? What if you need to carry items in from your car? Will you feel comfortable parking the space on offer? Is it well-lit?
- Consider the staffing. Will there be staff available when you need help or is the facility left unattended?
- Ask about security? Is there sufficient security in place? Does the company provide CCTV? The security of your possessions is one of the most important considerations when you are looking for self storage in East London.
- Think about getting help with moving and packing. Will you be able to get help with moving and packing? Does the self storage company you are considering provide this?
- Ask for testimonials. Can the company you are considering using for self storage in East London provide glowing references from previous customers?
- Take a tour! You can take a tour of our facility for self storage in East London on the website. Better still, pay us a visit in real life and find out how we can help you. Give us a call on 0208 982 6800 to arrange your visit and to see our London self storage facilities for yourself.
Three weeks down, three to go! If you’ve got school age children, you’ll know what a nightmare it ca...
9 Aug 2019
If you’re too busy to visit one of our branches in London, you can now explore our facilities withou...
14 Jun 2019
Looking out of the window at Attic Self Storage HQ here in Wick Lane, I’m delighted to see that our ...
30 May 2019