Measures to Facilitate Storage During the Covid 19 Pandemic
Our priority is to do our best to keep our customers and teams safe in the current environment. At Attic Self Storage, our aim has always been to make the storage process as simple as possible and we have numerous tools in place to facilitate this:
- 100% contactless move-in - complete everything online from quotation through to account management and our store teams can arrange removals so that you don't even have to leave your home
- Store details and contact information for our teams – we are always happy to help on the phone or in person with any question you may have
- Virtual reality store tours – have a look around our facilities from the comfort of your own home
- Storage calculator to help decide on what size unit best suits your needs
- Online quotations – instant online quotations across our range of unit sizes
- Online reservations – reserve a unit of your choice online
- Online check-in – set up your account arrange payment and submit any necessary documents all online so that you’re ready to move straight in
- Removals and logistics – our teams can arrange for your items to be moved in (and out) by suppliers within our trusted network
- Contactless payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay in-store
- 24-hour access to your unit – whenever you need it, 365 days a year
- In accordance with current government guidelines, we do ask that all customers wear a face mask when using our facilities
Additional Health & Safety Measures for your Peace of Mind
To help keep our customers and staff safe we;
- Have increased our focus on keeping our facilities, especially those areas with regular customer traffic such as entry points, as clean as possible.
- Continue to staff our reception for our standard hours for any new or existing customers.
- Have staff on site to help with any queries you have or show you around our facilities
- Respectfully request that only 2 customers come into our reception areas at any one time.
- Request that customers please observe the 2 metre social distancing guideline in store as marked out and directed by your in-store team
- Request that customers please wear face masks when using our facilities
Finally, our teams are always happy to help with any question that you might have. You can contact us on 020 8981 6800